Plan Your Visit
All you need to know
before you arrive
Eve of holidays and holidaysClosed
Adult – 44 NIS
Yerushalmi Card Holder (Upon presentation of a valid card) – 32 NIS
Senior Citizen (Upon presentation of a senior citizen ID) – 22 NIS
Disabled (Upon presentation of a valid student card) – 22 NIS
Child – 22 NIS | Admission for children is Free on Wednesdays and Saturdays
Student (Upon presentation of a valid student card) – 22 NIS
Israel gap year program – 22 NIS
Soldier / National Service (Upon presentation of valid ID) – Free
Licensed Tour Guide / Museum Member (on presentation of a valid card) – Free
* Return visit within a month (With prior purchase of a full price ticket, presented at the entrance) – Free
+Address, Parking and Bus Routes
21 Shmuel Stefan Wise Street, Museum Row, Jerusalem
P.o Box 4670, Jerusalem 9104601
Free parking in front of the museum entrance.
Bus Routes: 7, 9, 14, 35, 66
+Museum Gift Shop
The Museum Gift Shop offers a wide variety of unique souvenirs, beautiful home décor items and attractive gifts for every occasion.
There is a handpicked selection of works by local artists, Judaica, high holiday gifts, jewelry, children’s gifts and personal items. Entrance to the shop is free.
Opening hours: Sun-Thurs, 9:30-17:00
- Friday, 3.12.21, the International Day of Persons with Disabilities – Holders of a disability certificate enter the museum free of charge!
- All museum visitors will still be required to wear masks.
- Tickets can be purchased at the museum entrance.
It is recommended to order tickets in advance of your visit or any other museum activities.
- The museum will operate in accordance with the “Green Pass” regulations. Entry will be allowed on presentation of a certificate of vaccination, recovery or a negative result of a coronavirus test, along with an ID. The above does not apply to children under 3 years old.A test can be taken at the rapid testing station of Magen David Adom.
The Bible Lands Museum aims at making all its spaces accessible to the disabled:
- Parking spots for disabled people’s cars are specially marked in the parking lot shared by the BLMJ and the Israel Museum.
- Discounts for the disabled on the entry tickets are available upon presentation of a relevant ID.
- Disabled persons can be accompanied by a personal assistant without charge.
- All the museum galleries are accessible for the disabled.
- Wheelchairs can be borrowed for free for the duration of the museum visit at the entry desk.
- Cloakroom is accessible at the entrance level.
- Plastic chairs for the visitors’ use can be found near the staircase.
- Elevators and wheelchair ramps provide access to the museum galleries.
- Restrooms are accessible to wheelchair users.
- Museum audioguide in Hebrew and English is available without charge.
For further clarifications please contact the accessibility coordinator, Ariella Rones-Tsafrir: Phone: 025955307, or the response desk: 02-5611066;
- Daily Guided Tours
- Self-guided family Activities
- Museum Map
In the permanent galleries and the special exhibitions:
In English: Tuesdays and Thursdays (starting December 7th) At 10:30
In Hebrew: Sunday – Friday at 11:00 | Wednesdays additional tour at 18:00 | Saturday at 11:30
* On Wednesday, 1.12, there will be no guided tour at 18:00
In the new exhibition Digging Down: Art of the Pre-Future:
Mondays (starting November 29th) | At 12:00 | In Hebrew
Audio guide in Hebrew and English for permanent galleries and special exhibitions – free download for mobile device. Search Blmj Museum in the App Store.
Included in the entrance fee.
Families are invited to enjoy an array of individual activities during the museum opening hours:
FUN2C: Ancient Egypt comes to life using AR/VR technology*.
Included in the entrance fee.
*Due to the coronavirus limitations, the application is available for use without the 3D glasses.
Activities Suitable for Shabbat Observant Families: “Early Birds: Soaring with the Ancients”